Friday, May 17, 2013

Sleep

I need sleep. Just landed in Incheon after the 5 hour flight from Siem Reap. I've been up since 6am local time on Friday, and it is now 7am local time (5am back in Cambodia) on Saturday. And I just felt an earthquake. Awesome. - Ernest

Edit @5pm local - sleep is good. Nice being able to take a nap on an actual bed. This in-airport hotel was a God-send. Now just waiting for my flight to Seattle. Looks like it's delayed about 30 minutes. That earthquake this morning was a bit surreal. If it weren't for everyone else around me reacting to it, I probably would have dismissed it as just me being really tired. It happened as I was typing that first post. Right as I finished typing 'Saturday.' Real time updates, heh.


--  --  --  --  --
Kevin Krueger here with an update for you. What Ernest felt was a magnitude 4.8 earthquake just off North Korea's coastline. Click here for more detail on the earthquake. Thankfully, he's just fine as are others at Incheon airport in South Korea. He is resting now at the airport transit hotel. The next leg of his journey will bring him to Seattle.

The Rice for Cambodia mission trip continues - and this story blog will continue as well with help from other team members in Cambodia. Thank you for praying for the team, and also for all those receiving the rice and hearing the Gospel.







No comments:

Post a Comment